Thursday, June 25, 2009

Titan Knight (5)

After some constructive input from Itkovian, I took another look at the whole "turret thing" and decided to go for the chin-mounted HBs. I covered the turret opening with another piece of thin plasticard and removed the headlamps on the front of the chassis.



I borrowed the exhaust from a Catachan sentinel and plopped it on the back of the chassis.


So here it is...again...ready for primer...I think...


I will prime this black as I intend to then go over it with a base coat of Fortress Grey. This model will also be my first attempt at some of the fun weathering techniques shown the the Imperial Armour Masterclass book. I HIGHLY recommend it. But first, I will need to look into an airbrush...


The war goes on,
Hessler

4 comments:

Itkovian said...

Looks really good, I like it. Now don't hurt me, but I think one of those quad gun turrets from the Aegis defence line would look good plonked on top as some AA defence... *braces himself* :D

Col. Hessler said...

LOL, I think it goes without saying that everything looks better with a quad gun turret plonked on top.

However, it's time for this one to be freed from the workshop and moved on to the paint booth.

I think I might need to buy another of these...

Darkmolerman said...

How tall is this behmoth of awesome

Col. Hessler said...

lol...it stands at around 8 inches.