Saturday, August 15, 2009

Psyker Battle Squad (2)

I have finished my Psyker Battle Squad, known as the Wilde Männer. See my previous posts for more background on these wild men.



Although I committed to finishing this squad, I am unsure how happy I am with them. I am partial to the fluff I came up with for them but I'm not sure they fit in well with the rest of my army. They almost look "non-imperial"...although they present quite a sight to an opponent as they charge wildly towards their foes, destroying the psyche of all who oppose them.

What do you think? As always, C&C is welcomed and appreciated.

The war goes on,
Hessler

3 comments:

Craig said...

i agree that they dont look very "imperial"... I think a change in robe colours would do it! other than that though they are painted up great!

John Lambshead said...

LOL - I have a psycher squad half painted that, um, look just like these. imperial flagellants, right?

I also have gone for brown as I wanted an unkept, barmy, 'wild' look so i think they look great.

John

PS I am wondering if I stole the idea from your earlier post and then forgot the source - if so, apologies, but I think it may be a case of convergent evolution,

John

Col. Hessler said...

No need to apologize, it's all good. These minis lend themsleves to a dingy appeareance. I am looking forward to seeing yours. LOL I may end up stealing some ideas from you.