Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HQ Command Squad (4)

After a final push I have finished my first Command HQ squad and I am quite happy with the way it came out. I learned a ton about how I want to proceed with the rest of my army.


Here's the points breakdown:

HQ COMMAND SQUAD 235 pts.
Company Commander

Plasma Pistol, Power Fist, Carapace Armor

4 Veterans Vox Caster, 3 Plasma Guns, Carapace Armor
2 Bodyguards Laspistol, CC Weapon, Carapace Armor
mounted in Command Chimera HF, HF, Extra Armor



The war goes on,

Hessler

4 comments:

Itkovian said...

Looking good! I like the variety of hair colours. I do theink they look a bit flat though - maybe invest in some ogryn flesh wash - a quick stroke will give them some nice shaging without affecting the basic colours much. Keep it up!

Andrew said...

Looks great! It's awesome to see all the pictures.
-Andrew

Hal'jin said...

By the way I wouldn't reccoment twin Heavy Flamers on the Chimera. It's not a good loadout. Other than that the cs looks quite sharp, just the cape on the commander is floating strangely. But if it's custom made then I know what a pain it is to make those look dynamic and real - my Commissar had two tries to get it right and it still isn't perfect.

Col. Hessler said...

Thanks for the hint on the HF; on the commander's coat, I pictured it floating behind him, "in the wind" so to speak. It was however the best way to work that particular bit onto the mini.