Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mech Rough Riders Complete




Please excuse my over indulgence with the photos but I couldn't help myself.  I will probably make another 3-5 of these but that will be further down the road.  I must admit that these bike tested my patience while painting them.  I will consider assembling & painting them in sub-assemblies next time so I can get to some parts easier.

Thanks for looking and feel free to leave comments & criticisms.

Next up on the painting block...Heli Sentinels

The war goes on,
Hessler

7 comments:

Ed Mlynar said...

No such thing as too many photos.

Those guys are SWEEET! I've always thought of doing a mech rough rider squadron, but I was concerned how they would come out. NOW I know they could look good.

Great job!

The Inner Geek said...

Those are quite nice indeed. It's always been on my long to-do list to make some sort of rough riders. These guys look awesome!

Frag_Dad said...

That's a mean looking group! Great stuff, I've been wanting to make rough riders for a long time, but they're pretty low on my priority list at the moment!

You've done an excellent job!

Papa JJ said...

It's great to see Mogul Kamir out for a ride with his gang... nice work!

Mordian7th said...

Absolutely awesome! I really need to finish my own bikers...

Keep up the great work!

Da Masta Cheef said...

lol, the spear gun looking lances are a great idea!

the other Kevin said...

Great looking crew here. Makes me want to finish up my RR. I'll be nipping the spear gun lances when I do.