Sunday, June 7, 2009

HQ Command Squad (3)

I finally made a decision on how to equip the vets in my command squad so today I finished building the last pieces of my HQ choice. I will be going with a Vox caster and 3 plasmas. On foot, they can offer a way to deal with deep strike threats and when they are mounted in the chimera, they offer 3 mobile plasma shots to back up any units that may be in trouble.


Vox: The vox-catser itself comes from the FW command unit while the rest of the body is standard issue Cadian trooper. The head is from West Wind, WW2 German with field cap. That is the head I will use for my infantry platoon, as well. Check out their website HERE.


Plasma Gunner 1: Cadian torso & legs, arms/weapon is from the FW Death Korps weapon kit, the head is from the FW Cadian Upgrade kit.


Plasma Gunner 2: Cadian torso & legs, arms/weapon is from the FW Death Korps weapon kit, the head is from the new Cadian Command kit.


Plasma Gunner 3: Cadian Command torso & legs, arms/weapon is from the FW Death Korps weapon kit, head is from the FW Cadian Veterans Upgrade kit.

C&C is always welcome!

The war goes on,
Hessler

2 comments:

Itkovian said...

Very nice. I can't see the vox-boys head very well - is it the one with an angular faceplate? If so, I'll be using that for commissars.

I love the last guy: "I've already lost an eye to this damn thing - what's the worst that could happen?" :D

Admiral Drax said...

Looking forward to seeing these!