Saturday, August 7, 2010

Heli Sentinels Finished

Finally got these finished today.  Let the photo madness begin...


This project has proven to be one of the more satisfying I have done.  The way it first came together and then grew from there to this point has been a real blast.  Hopefully some folks have seen this and been inspired to something just as off the wall.  I certainly hope so...

Well, next unit up on the paint block will be my 2 Panzer Russes.  You can check them out HERE. I think I'll try to get a "family photo" up tomorrow with everything I've finished up to this point.

Thanks for checking this out.  Comments & criticisms are welcomed.

The war goes on,
Hessler

5 comments:

the other Kevin said...

I like how you got these together, certainly one of my favorite IG conversions.
I just noticed that, instead of just sticking the head on the shoulders, you have the pilots looking where they're heading. Nice attention to detail.

Lloyd said...

Very nice twist on the sentinel and very well executed!

They certainly have the feel of a skirmisher unit that can harass the enemy!

oni said...

HAHA... That's a pretty cool idea.

Rushputin said...

These are great!

Col. Thorne said...

Wow! Nicely done conversions, mate. Extremely creative and well executed!