Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Good Things Coming Soon

Many people who come here and check out this little blog see the graphic for Battlefront Games off to the left.  They click on it and are taken to an Ebay store that specializes in 40K and some WHF bits. 

Well, in case you hadn't figured it out, the Ebay store is mine.  We've been going strong for about a year now and we try to offer any bit you might want.  I have made a conscious effort to not mention it here because I really wanted this blog to be more about my love of the hobby.  But in the next month we are launching a new website, complete with its own shopping cart.  So I have decided that now is the right time to start integrating some posts about the business and the products that we sell.

For instance, I can tell you that we hope to be getting a bunch of the Sci-Fi Greatcoats by Wargames Factory in next week.  We also started to carry a bunch of different conversion bits and weathering pigments as well.

If you're looking for something specific, send me a message, or email me and we'll do our best to get it for you.

Thanks for looking and if you've been an Ebay customer of ours in the past, be on the lookout for battlefrontgames.biz...coming soon.

Cheers,
Hessler

No comments: