Sunday, November 6, 2011

DKoK Update 11/06

After a few weeks of procrastinating and trial and error, I finally finished a full test Krieg Guardsman from the HQ Squad.  I've decided to try and avoid using black on any figure I paint from now on, instead relying on various darker shades of grey and charcoal.  Just a personal choice but I find black to be unmanageable.  Once it's there, there's not much you can do to it or with it.

Here's a pic...


The picture's a little shadow heavy but I'll post better shots once the squad is complete.

As usual, C&C are welcomed.

The war goes on,
Hessler

5 comments:

Hal'jin said...

Ooh, nice, very sharp!

CommissarHarris said...

very nice! looking forward to seeing the rest. Does the regiment have a number?

Sidney Roundwood said...

Fantastic stuff, Colonel. Dark, gritty and realistic. I think black IS a bit unmanageable sometimes. As you've proved, there's lots of other options.

Col. Corbane said...

Looking really good mate

Belgium Diorama World said...

Very nice work,love it...