Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New Projects

Man, after being away for too long, I have finally come to a point where I can start doing some hobby projects again.  Here's some pics of what arrived in the mail this afternoon:



I finally took the plunge and ordered a command set from both Death Korps of Krieg and the Elysian Drop Troops.  Here's a breakdown of what was in each kit:




While I can't promise I'll be building entire armies of these guys, I thought it was an appropriate way to get back into the hobby I have missed for so long.  Next step will be assembly and deciding on paint schemes.  I also plan to post some definitive comparison photos between the various IG lines I have.


In my absence I became fascinated with 15mm sci fi figures.  I purchased some recently from Ground Zero Games and here is a quick pic of what I've accomplished so far.  More on that to come in the future.




Anyways, great to be back and hopefully some folks will still tune in and tell me  what they think.  I look forward to hearing from you.

The war goes on,
Hessler

2 comments:

Sidney Roundwood said...

Great to see you back, Colonel. The Death Korps are such fine models. But it's great to see you branching into 15mm - I'm watching closely! Again, really great to see you back, mate.

Blitzspear said...

Welcome back. jumping back in with some great resin models, keep us posted on these Colonel.
Blitz