Monday, June 7, 2010

War Walker Painting (1)

I finally found time to unpack my airbrush and compressor this afternoon.  I was able to throw a solid base coat of Vallejo German Grey (Air Color) on both the walker and my Ragnarok.  I will be taking a similar approach to the camo style as I did my last tanks, shown HERE.  No pics today, just a quick update to keep readers "in the know".

I have also decided to re-classify my "monster" as a war machine, as opposed to a Titan Knight.  I have been trying to read up on the fluff and background of the Knight Households and it just doesn't fit in with the theme of my army.  I will still apply the rules found in the BOLS "Lords of Battle", but I will be calling it a War Walker and treat it more like a precious gift from the Tech Priests of Mars.

Thanks for reading...more updates and pics are on their way.

The war goes on,
Hessler

2 comments:

the other Kevin said...

Looking forward to the updates, and the pics!

Mordian7th said...

Very cool - I'm looking forward to seeing the War Walker painted, and definitely the Ragnarok! Keep up the great work!